Every app is assigned a unique package name that distinguishes it from other apps. com. dti. folder launcher is one such system app that displays all your apps and saves you from the chaos of endless scrolling.
Your apps are meticulously organized there and you can access them with just one click. This article will let you know about all the information related to com. dti. folder launcher including its features, and troubleshooting problems in detail.
Favorable features of com. dti. folder launcher
Here we are going to explain the plethora of benefits of using this software app.
The clustered home screen looks weird and makes it difficult to find any specific app this folderlauncher saves from the frustration and keeps apps organized in a single folder and we can get access to the app we want in just a single click.
A tidy home screen always looks pleasing but the overwhelming of apps makes it a jumbled collection of icons. This folder launcher reduces this cluster by adopting many apps.
You can name folderlauncher according to the need and apps kept inside it and it helps you find the app of your choice by just seeing the name on the folder. The best thing is that it leads to a productive user experience.
Unlimited scrolling to spot a specific app especially when your home screen is loaded with too many unnecessary apps becomes annoying.
In this situation, a folder launcher seems the best solution because you can keep necessary and unusable apps separately and can only open your desired app.
Troubleshooting and its solution
There are multiple issues faced by applications or Android systems including electronics, software, or connectivity. You can take the following steps to resolve this issue.
- Restart your device: First power off your mobile and then restart it after 2-3 minutes. Mostly it starts working with this technique.
- Restart and reopen the app: Minor problems can be solved by just closing the app and then restarting it.
- Latest version: An app must be compatible with the device otherwise it creates problems. Check for updates by developers and reinstall your app to make it work efficiently.
- Error messages: Take error messages or notifications from apps seriously since they let you know the ongoing problem with the app that later lands you in trouble. Read those messages carefully and then follow the instructions.
- Poor connection: When your mobile system or app is not working properly, you must check your internet connection. An unstable connection leads to the malfunctioning of the app.
- Clear cache: Sometimes, apps cache and data cause troubleshooting. Just go to settings, search for the clear cache option, and tap on it.
- Factory reset: When nothing seems to work then factory reset works as the last option but, it deletes all data so back up all data and files before you go for this step.
How safe is this application
Google Play Store is a trustable option to download any app but in this age when a security threat is prevailing in the world of technology, it would be wrong to say that it is entirely immune to harm. Always go through app details that include feedback review, rating, and developer before downloading or installing it.
How to uninstall this app
Uninstalling this app can cause disturbance in your Android system and even pose a threat to it, but if you have decided to uninstall it then the best way to do it using system app remover (root neede).
- Download the system app remover from the Google Play Store.
- Then it will ask you to grant permission. Just give it the necessary permissions.
- In the search bar, type com. dti. folder launcher and open it
- You will find the uninstall button on the screen. Click on it
- com. dti. folder launcher is deleted permanently from your phone.
- Wait until the uninstallation process is complete.
After you complete the uninstallation it is advised to restart your mobile to make it work efficiently and to avoid any problem.
In short, com. dti. folder launcher delivers a diverse set of positive aspects and saves the device from a confused mishmash of apps. It not only enhances accessibility by grouping apps in a single folder but keeps the home screen neatly arranged and aesthetically appealing too.